Frequently Asked Questions
Why not do these ticket audits internally?
- It is more cost effective. Fully loaded internal people get paid more per hour.
- Most internal people strongly dislike doing ticket audits and will need to be policed to get it done.
- Internal people are biased:
- Biased to internal process
- Biased to staff
- Many employees find it preferable to receive feedback from an external source.
- With Perfecting Service, you will see how your company compares to other companies in customer service (all companies remain anonymous).
We are already doing customer surveys and CrewHu, why do we need to do this?
- Surveys show a result. Perfecting Service provides one on one feedback on how to improve.
- Surveys just show you a ranking and possibly some anecdotal feedback; it does not identify the core issue of what caused any problems.
- Care to try it out? The increasing rankings from surveys will be the gauge of Perfecting Service’s effectiveness.
- Don’t know your CSAT/customer satisfaction score? Your Perfecting Service scores are a strong indicator of your CSAT.
Where do the scores/percentages come from?
- The scores given are similar to that of a CSAT/customer satisfaction score. A 3 is positive, 2 is neutral, and 1 is negative.
What does it cost?
- 10 tickets per day divided among the service desk team are randomly chosen and audited Monday through Friday.
- A monthly employee comparison report and industry benchmark meeting is included.
- Up to 8 incident reports/month are completed and sent to management.
What is the onboarding like?
- The management and service desk teams receive welcome emails with a sample report and category definitions.
- During the first week, the reports are sent only to management.
- In the second week, the full reports are sent to management and the technicians receive just their individual scores and feedback.
- In the third week and beyond, both management and the technicians receive the full reports.
How do we get started?
- Visit our Get Started page where you will be asked for:
- ConnectWise or Autotask login information.
- Which queues would you like reviewed? Closed ‘Reactive’ and ‘Changes’ are the most constructive.
- The names and email addresses of the management team that you would like to receive the results.
- The names and email addresses of the service representatives.
- The email address of accounts payable.
That’s it! Welcome to the Perfecting Service community! More smiles, check!